Harvard-affiliated researchers reveal:
The all-in-one natural antidote to Depression... Memory Loss...
One in every ten people can’t cope with the demands of everyday life without taking some kind of anti-depressant.
It’s such a popular “band aid”, Forbes reveals it’s the 15th most prescribed drug in the world – with more than 12 million people using it right now.
Here in South Africa, stats aren’t available on just how many of us rely on this drug to get by.
But since the South African Depression and Anxiety Group (SADAG) reveals that one in every six South Africans suffers from depression, it’s safe to deduce we’re not far behind America, the UK and the rest of the “Prozac nations”.
And it’s not just because of depression that more and more people are taking Prozac.
The latest research out of medical institutes like the University of California, the Washington University School of Medicine and Alzheimer’s Association shows doctors are prescribing anti-depressants like Prozac to:
• Prevent Alzheimer’s and dementia. This because they inhibit the formation of the brain plaque behind these devastating diseases.
Also revealed in this special report:
The reason Japanese men are half as likely to develop heart disease as you
How to slam the brakes on ageing
Don’t let your low-fat obsession put your life in jeopardy!
• Improve your memory. This after a study on mice showed that the group who’d taken anti-depressants had 70% more brain cells after four weeks than those who didn’t. When tested, these mice did better at memory skills and cognitive functions than their counterparts, reports the Journal of Neurotrauma.
• Help your brain function at its peak. Drugs, like Prozac, stimulate factors in your brain that allow nerve cells to grow and make new connections.
But you don’t have to reach for over-the-counter medication and prescription pills like Prozac to boost your brain’s health.
Mother Nature’s handed you something MUCH more effective than anything scientists can dream up in a lab.
And it’s something that recent studies out of Harvard-affiliated McLean Hospital have shown is 8 TIMES MORE EFFECTIVE than Prozac!
So what’s nature’s secret to optimum mental health?
I’m talking about Omega 3 fatty acids – a group of essential nutrients that:
• Protects you from depression and other mood disorders including schizophrenia.
• Improves memory and learning. (In fact, studies show kids who take Omega 3 supplements do better at school, score higher in tests and have fewer behavioural issues than those who don’t.)
• Fights age-related memory loss and senior moments synonymous with dementia and Alzheimer’s.
• And protects against stress-related job burnout.
And it’s all thanks to the “Omega 3 Effect”. That’s the effect Omega 3s have on your brain and how it communicates.
You see, your brain works a bit like your car’s ignition.
In the same way you have to put the key in the ignition and turn it to start your car, your brain’s synapses connect two neurons and give them a charge to “talk” to each other. But for this to happen, the wall – or membrane – that surrounds those neurons needs to be whole.
That’s where Omega 3s come in.
They help keep this membrane elastic… Enhance the flow of pulses from neuron to neuron… And improve blood flow to your brain.
So people who don’t get enough Omega 3 commonly suffer from conditions like dementia, depression, attention deficit disorder, dyslexia and even Alzheimer’s.
But studies by McLean Hospital have shown that by taking the right combination of Omega 3s, you’ll soon be able to remember simple things like picking up the milk on your way home… What the name of that new guy from accounts is… Where you put your car keys – all without a moment’s hesitation.
You’ll also be able to deal with the pressure of meeting your hectic work deadlines without feeling like you’re going to crumble under the pressure.
That’s the power Omega 3s have on your brain.
But Omega 3s do so much more than just protect your mental health and keep your mind razor sharp…
Omega 3s are the reason Japanese men are half as likely to develop heart disease as you!
Now I know what you’re thinking… The Japanese don’t live as high-stress lives as we do. But you couldn’t be more wrong.
The truth is, the Japanese are so result-orientated that from primary school, their stress levels are through the roof.
So what gives?
Why do heart disease stats show Japanese men have less atherosclerosis – the artery clogging plaque that leads to heart attacks and stroke – than the average South African?
And this even if they have higher cholesterol, higher blood pressure and smoke more than you do.
Well, according to the Journal of American College of Cardiology, it’s because they eat more fish than the rest of the world. And fish is packed to the brim with – you guessed it – heart healthy Omega 3 fatty acids.
Even if you’ve already had a heart attack, Omega 3s can protect your heart!
According to Life Extension Magazine, a 1999 study showed that heart attack survivors who supplemented with Omega 3 each day reduced their risk of cardiovascular mortality by 30% and their risk of sudden death by 45%.
So when you consider that more than eight South Africans die of a heart-related problem every hour, it’s significant that this statistic could be cut in half just by increasing your intake of Omega 3.
Here’s the science behind what Omegas can do for you:
• Lower your triglyceride levels between 25% and 45%. That’s important because when your levels are too high – 150mg/dL or more – you’re at risk of a heart attack.
• Prevent the leading cause of sudden cardiac death – arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat). Omega 3s act as a rhythm-stabiliser for your heart.
• Reduce inflammation, stop the formation of blood clots and lower your risk of a stroke. This because Omega 3s act as a natural anticoagulant.
• Stop arterial plaque and keep your arteries smooth and clear of damage.
• Lower your blood pressure.
• And improve your HDL cholesterol – the “good” cholesterol that actually protects your heart from disease.
And still, that’s not all Omega 3s can do for you…
How Omega 3’s slam the brakes on ageing!
Ageing is about so much more than preventing wrinkles and brown spots.
Putting a stop to the ageing process means protecting EVERY cell in your body!
Omega 3 is the complete natural solution that addresses all your body’s needs at once
Taking an Omega 3 supplement can also:
• Reduce your risk of hormone-fuelled cancers like breast cancer and inhibit the growth of cancer cells in your lungs, prostate and colon. This according to numerous studies published in the renowned Journal of the American Medical Association.
• Dramatically shrink your risk of type II diabetes. As a 20-year National Heart Lung, and Blood Institute-funded Cardiovascular Health Study explains: People with high circulating levels of good trans fats – what you get from Omega 3s – lower their risk of developing diabetes by 60%.
• Ease asthma symptoms in adults who suffer from exercise-induced asthma, as well as kids with bronchial asthma.
• Help you cut your body fat percentage and lose weight when you combine it with three sessions of vigorous exercise a week.
• Boost your immune system so your body can fight infections and inflammation better.
• The list goes on…
And that’s the Omega 3 anti-ageing phenomenon.
These amazing nutrients have the ability to protect your cell membranes from deteriorating. Which is crucial because your cell membranes are on the frontline in the battle against old age.
After all, they’re just like that thin layer that surrounds an egg yolk, explains FSP Nutritionals’ Dr William Campbell Douglass II. As long as it’s intact, everything is dandy. But the tiniest little bit of damage leaves you with a mess – a big mess – on your hands.
And here’s the scary part – the thing that causes the most damage to your cell membranes is time. As you get older, the daily stress on your cell membranes starts to take a toll. They lose their elasticity and become rigid.
Essentially this means that tough layer that once surrounded your cells turns into a wafer thin sheet of glass.
But Omega 3s slam the brakes on your cell membranes’ natural breakdown and revitalises your worn out cells too.
This means they:
• Firm up your skin: Numerous studies show that Omega 3s support your skin’s elasticity, moisture content and firmness. They also protect your skin from damage caused by the sun.
• Help your joints move freely: Omega 3s reduce inflammation, which improves your joint mobility. And because your body can convert them into potent anti-inflammatory compounds, they provide relief from arthritis. Relief so powerful, people who take them can often reduce – and, in some cases, STOP – taking arthritis drugs and NSAIDs, reports the journal, Arthritis and Rheumatism.
• Fight Macular Degeneration: 60% of your eye’s retina is made up of Omega 3s. That’s why keeping this level up is the best thing you can do for your eyes – especially when it comes to fighting and preventing Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD). Research shows people who supplement with Omega 3s are 60% less likely to develop AMD than people who don’t.
Sounds great, right?
And it is.
But before you rush off to your local pharmacy, I must warn you:
There’s a major problem with most Omega 3 supplements!
When it comes to quality, not all Omega 3 supplements are equal.
Consumer reports in the States have shown that as many as one third of all top-selling Omega 3 supplements fall short on quality.
That’s because they contained trace levels of man-made organic chemicals called PCBs, which are known for their cancer-producing qualities.
And that means, even if you’re already taking an Omega 3 supplement, you may be doing more harm to your health than good.
To get the astonishing results I’ve described from the research above, you need to take an Omega 3 supplement of superior quality that contains the optimum combination of these nutrients.
Introducing FSP Nutritionals Omega 3
Tens of thousands of FSP Nutritional users around the country already rely on us to produce reports like this to help them avoid inferior quality products and scams.
That’s why we only source the highest quality of nutrients available and develop the most effective formulations.
It’s also why, when you try FSP Nutritionals Omega 3, I can personally guarantee that you’ll get:
1. An Omega 3 supplement free from the dangers of contamination from PCBs and other harmful chemicals,
2. The exact daily dosage of Omega 3 you need to reap the jaw-dropping health benefits you’ve read about…
In fact, we’re so confident about the quality of our formulations, we’re making FSP Nutritionals Omega 3 available to you with our NO-RISK, personal 60-day money back guarantee.
That’s right! If you don’t feel the benefits of FSP Nutritionals Omega 3 on your health, just return all your bottles (used and unused) for a 100% refund on your entire order.
Take advantage of our special introductory offer
Here’s what I’d like to propose…
Put FSP Nutritionals Omega 3 to the test today and start seeing the radical changes it’ll have on your health.
To do this, simply select the offer that best fits your needs and take advantage of these incredible savings:
STARTER DEAL: Get a single bottle – one-month’s supply – of FSP Nutritionals Omega 3 for just R279.95.
GOOD DEAL: Pay for two bottles and get one bottle FREE. That’s three month’s supply of FSP Nutritionals Omega 3 for just R599.95! You save over R240.
BEST DEAL: Pay for three bottles and get three bottles FREE. That’s six month’s supply of FSP Nutritionals Omega 3 for just R849.95! You save R830.
AUTO-DELIVERY DEAL: Or, if you hate running to the store every time you need to buy milk or simply don’t have the time to reorder something before it runs out, choose our convenient auto-ship monthly delivery deal. Before your first order runs out, our system will automatically alert us. We’ll charge your credit card and rush you a fresh supply of FSP Nutritionals Omega 3 every month. That way, you never have to lift a finger to keep enjoying the total health benefits of this revolutionary group on nutrients. No more calling to order your monthly supply – we’ll ship it to you direct. Sign up for our SmartShip offer today and pay just R199.95 per month. You save R960 Every Year!
And remember, no matter which option you choose, your order is backed by our NO-RISK, personal 60 day money back guarantee.
Seize this opportunity with both hands
Frankly, I can do no more… I’ve shown you exactly what FSP Nutritionals Omega 3 can do for your health... I’ve arranged great savings so you can get the best possible deal… And I’ve protected you with FSP Nutritionals’ exceptional NO-RISK, 60 day money back guarantee.
I can’t think of anything else I can do to encourage you to put FSP Nutritionals Omega 3 to the test and take charge of your health – starting right now.
Order your risk-free supply of FSP Nutritionals Omega 3 today. I guarantee you won’t be sorry you did!
Group Publisher, FSPNutritionals
PS: Don’t let your low-fat obsession put your life in jeopardy!
If you’re currently following a fat-free diet, listen up. Shocking research shows that a fat-free diet puts you at risk of developing:
Colon, breast and prostate cancers: According to Dr Oz, low-fat foods on supermarket shelves are among the five most dangerous cancer causes on the planet.
Cholesterol and heart disease: A 20-year study of 832 men showed that a low-fat diet actually increases your stroke risk by a frightening 50%!
Type II diabetes: People with high circulating levels of good trans fats have a 60% lower risk of developing diabetes, reports The Harvard School of Public Health.
And dozens of other health destroying ailments.
And that means if you’re on a low-fat diet, getting the right fats is more important than ever. Good fats like Omega 3 of course.
So stop putting your health at risk! Start supplementing with FSP Nutritionals Omega 3 today.
Secure Order Form
YES! I'm ready to put the amazing health benefits of FSP Nutritionals Omega 3 to the test so I can protect my mind, my heart and even age better. Please send me FSP Nutritionals Omega 3 to try, RISK-FREE for the next 60 days. I understand that I can return all my bottles (used and unused) during this time for a full refund of the purchase price of my order.
Copyright © 2017, Fleet Street Publications (Pty) Ltd.
The information contained herein is obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but its accuracy cannot be guaranteed. No action or inaction should be taken based solely on the contents of this publication. We do research all our recommendations and articles thoroughly, but we disclaim all liability for any inaccuracies or omissions found in this publication. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by means of electronic or mechanical, including recording , photocopying, or via a computerised or electric storage or retrieval system without permission granted in writing from the publishers.